No matter where your journeys take you, Deuter Ac Lite 14 SL is the perfect companion.
This lightweight daypack has anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps that keep it close to your body even during long walks.
Deuter Ac Lite features practical storage options as well. It has a lid pocket that can hold smaller items and a zipped valuables pocket inside to protect your most important things from harm.
Deuter AC Lite 14 SL also has a single lid closure system for quick packing and unpacking, and it can be opened at the top or on the front side so you don’t have to go through unnecessary trouble.
Deuter AC Lite 14 SLs perfect for hiking as well since it has hiking pole loops and stretch side pockets that allow you to carry additional equipment.
Deuter AC Lite 14 SL is also hydration system compatible, so when you’re out on the trails, your drinks are close at hand.
Features of Deuter AC Lite 14 SL
- Aircomfort System
- Anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps
- Lid pocket
- Internal zipped valuables pocket
- Practical single-lid closure
- Reflective print
- Hiking pole loops
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
We use the Nylon material in hard-wearing 420 deniers and 210 denier density. Special high-density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with its very tight weave. This top-quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
* D stands for Denier. It describes the weight of the yarn. 600D is equivalent to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibers are very tear and abrasion resistant and absorb hardly any moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibers are extremely durable and abrasion resistant. In addition, they are characterized by high elasticity and low weight.