Wow, the family just got bigger and more attractive! High-quality, technical and with a new design, this compact, sporty hiking backpack is ideal for day tours. With a precise design, light materials and first-class Aircomfort back ventilation, it’s hard to believe the packs are even there.
Highlights of AC Lite 26
- Aircomfort System: The maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces the loss of fluid by up to 25% and therefore ensures there is less stress on the cardiovascular system but more performance – scientifically proven by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- Lightweight: when every gram counts
- Circular profile frames: The circular profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel stands out thanks to its uncomplicated, light and flexible construction. It is practically indestructible and gives the mesh its fixed tension whilst transferring the load to the hip belt. The pleasantly flexible carrying behavior ensures freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Padded hip belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres.
- Walking pole holder: Loops to fasten walkng poles
- Lid compartment: The integrated zip pocket in the lid guarantees easy access to your moist important articles
- Mesh back system
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.