This comfortable pack is very versatile thanks to modular gear straps that can be positioned to attach a range of items depending on the undertaking or the gear you need to take. Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame in combination with mobile hip fins that wrap around the hips and deuter’s ergonomic trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad combine to effectively distribute and stabilize the load.
Your optimal companion for:
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Walking pole holder
- Material loops on front & lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh – Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Aircontact System
- Key clip
- Spindrift collar
- PFC free
500D TEXTURED PA
235 D REC PA PLAIN bluesign®
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.