- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- Pull-Forward hip belt construction for easy adjustment even when heavily laden
- quick access through the front zip opening
- internal compression strap
- head moulding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- height adjustable lid
- easy-grab, zipped valuables pocket on hip belt
- SOS label
- three side compression straps
- separate bottom compartment
- compression strap at bottom compartment
- side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- outer tent-pole pockets
- daisy chains and spacious zipped pocket on the front
- detachable rain cover
- wet laundry compartment
Deuter Aircontact Pro System
Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.
Volume:70 + 15 (+12 sp) litre
Size:92 / 38 / 36 (H x W x D) cm
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
material composition:Polyester: 25%