Deuter backpack classics for school, office or sport have now been given a makeover. A butterfly has emerged from the chrysalis. It is now more modern, streamlined and engineered to mould itself beautifully to your back. Waistbelt can be retrofitted.
Highlights of GoGo
- Airstripes System: Airstripes padding with ventilation channels guarantees the free circulation of air over more than 80% of the back thanks to the small contact area, but at the same time the backpack sits secure and compact on the back during all movements.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Outer pockets (3): Three side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Document compartment: Special compartment for storing documents
- Contact system
- PFC free: High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination: To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.