Quickly en route in the mountains with the light-as-a-feather Speed Lite. Thanks to its athletic V-line and anatomically-shaped shoulder straps, the lightweight all-rounder offers enormous freedom of movement on day hikes and for many other sporting activities. A high level of comfort and technically ingenious functions without superfluous pounds of material is what the Speed Lite is all about.
Highlights of speed lite 20
- Lite System: Our light backpacks for endurance sports and alpine day tours are reduced to the bare minimum. They are ideal for carrying light to medium loads (depending on volume). Lightness doesn’t mean having to compromise on robustness
- Lightweight: when every gram counts
- Removable hip belt: The hip belt can be easily detached from the backpack if it I no longer needed.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc
- SOS label: Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres
- Rear-light loop: A rear light can be attached to the small loop for increased safety
- Fixing loops for the helmet holder: The Deuter helmet holder (available as an option extra) can be hung onto the loops and ensures that the helmet is secured stowed.
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
- Outer pockets (2): Two side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.