- pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins; the pack can thus be used with just the waist strap (also removable)
- removable, lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
- side zip for easy access to buried items
- height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- detachable rope lashing strap
- SOS label
- compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid
- attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Guide 40+SL & 45+ come with a separate bottom compartment
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- removable sitting mat
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.