- Flap on the bottom for hanging up
- Roll closure: Before closing the buckle: roll up at least three times to keep the contents dry
- Caution: not suitable for situations where the Drypack is submerged under water.
- Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- D-ring for fastening
- sealed seams
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular base shape
Your optimal companion for:
- PFC free
40D PA Ripstop
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.