deuter celebrates its 125th anniversary in 2023 and thus launches an Anniversary Edition – in classic black and with a very special graphic. This is a tribute to the history of alpinism and the claim of deuter to continue to shape the mountain sports with innovations. Lightweight, stable bike backpack with good weight-comfort ratio thanks to reduction to essential features and air-permeable Airstripes back system. This guarantees sporty mountain bikers optimal ventilation and sits compactly on the body even on rough trails. Chest strap and mesh hip fins also keep the pack optimally in position. Thanks to bluesign® certified main material made from 100% recycled fabrics and the 100% environmentally friendly manufactured, resource-saving components, the Race meets the highest standards, is climate neutral and PFC-free.
Your optimal companion for:
Top Features of the Race 12:
EXCELLENT WEIGHT-TO-COMFORT RATIO FOR MORE ENERGY
We’ve taken a well-balanced selection of materials, optimized the tailoring, reduced materials use to a minimum, and pared the features down to the essentials. The result is an especially lightweight yet durable biking backpack that delivers a great weight-to-comfort ratio.
BIKE-SPECIFIC BACK SYSTEM FOR COMFORT AND STABILITY
The breathable Airstripes back system ensures good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. The sternum strap, which features a new one-hand buckle, and mesh hip fins hold the pack in perfect position – no matter how rough the ride.
With bluesign®-certified body fabric made of 100% recycled materials and resource-saving components from 100% environmentally friendly production, the pack meets the highest standards. It’s also climate neutral and PFC-free and is a clear statement of our commitment to sustainability.
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
100D REC PA HT BRIGHT
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.