This hip bag allows full freedom of movement for bike tours where you need clever organization and a solid, ergonomic fit for flow trails and technical sections. It is a bluesign® product and is Green Button certified, climate neutral, and PFC free. The comfortable carry system features an elastic waist belt and airy, quick-drying Air Spacer Mesh which guarantees maximum airflow across the back. In addition to a tool organizer on the front and compact hip pockets, there are also stowable straps for protective gear, and it has space for a hydration system – making this hip bag a little marvel when it comes to storage space. The length of the hook and loop tape is about 95 cm.
Your optimal companion for:
- Pull-forward adjustment with side compression
- Air Spacer Mesh – Back-friendly spacer fabric
- pocket on the waist belt
- tool organizer
- stowable straps for protective gear
- bottle holder (0.75 L)
- Hydration compatible (1.5 L)
- zippered main compartment
- PFAS free
- Carbon neutral product
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- 100% recycled PET material
330D TEXTURED REC PA
PA STRETCH MESH
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.