City | Travel | Sports
- padded shoulder strap with neoprene phone case
- removable waist belt
- key clip
- internal valuable pocket
- large zipped patch pocket with organiser
- compartment for documents
Your optimal companion for:
- Zipped pocket in the back
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Document compartment
- PFC free
210D PA Ripstop
A 210 denier polyamide fabric with stronger RipStop threads and PU coating. This very fine and light, yet extremely robust fabric is ideal for the construction of lightweight backpacks.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.