It can be a jungle out there in the city streets – so keeping your balance is key. But it’s hard work too. So having a backpack that’s waterproof, keeps the load close to your center of gravity and offers superior ventilation across the back is paramount. And the Amager does just that, thanks to the effective combination of PFC-free waterproof body fabric, comfortable deuter Airstripes back system with reduced contact surface, Air Spacer mesh covering the back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps and hip fins, and adjustable sternum strap. Inside, there is ample space for work documents and a laptop, or even a change of clothes, and a zip-around expansion section on the front creates more room when required.
Your optimal companion for:
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable hip belt
- Roll top closure for volume expansion
- Side smartphone pocket
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Mesh hip fins
- Zip-in organizer unit for a tablet, documents etc. with padded laptop sleeve (15”)
- Airstripes System
- PFC free
420D PA PLAIN TPU
A very durable 420 denier polyamide fabric that is highly abrasion resistant due to its high weave density. A TPU coating on the inside and FC free DWR on the outside make the fabric waterproof even under extreme conditions. Glossy surface.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.