This crossbody bag can quickly gain an extra liter in pack volume to accommodate travelers’ valuables and, in the main compartment, there is a padded sleeve for a tablet. As a bluesign® product with body fabric made of 100% recycled materials, with components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, it also meets the Green Button standard, is climate neutral, and PFC free.
Your optimal companion for:
- Zipped front compartment
- Key clip
- Bag for tablet
- Expandable volumes
- adjustable shoulder strap
- PFAS free
- Carbon neutral product
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- 100% recycled PET material
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.