This climate-neutral, PFC-free hip bag allows full freedom of movement for bike tours where only the bare essentials are necessary. This lightweight, Green Button-certified hip bag has a pocket on the waist belt, a mesh pocket, and a zippered main compartment for stashing your cell phone, valuables and a 1.5-liter hydration system. The waist belt on this bluesign® product is ergonomic and features our Pull-Forward system to create a snug, comfortable fit – no matter how bumpy the trail.
Your optimal companion for:
- Pull-forward adjustment with side compression
- pocket on the waist belt
- Hydration compatible (1.5 L)
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- zippered main compartment
- PFAS free
- Carbon neutral product
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- 100% recycled PET material
100D REC PA HT BRIGHT
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
PA STRETCH MESH
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.