deuter celebrates its 125th anniversary in 2023 and thus launches an Anniversary Edition – in classic black and with a very special graphic. This is a tribute to the history of alpinism and the claim of deuter to continue to shape the mountain sports with innovations. The Airstripes back system with low back support and large ventilation channels, as well as the perforated shoulder straps and hip fins provide optimal air circulation, a weight distribution close to the body and thus a compact fit in any terrain. The flat lid design offers good headroom – even with a helmet. Thanks to fixations on the shoulder straps, the carabiners of the via ferrata set are always within reach. In addition, equipment and material are quickly at hand thanks to large zippered front access and side pockets.
Your optimal companion for:
Top Features of the Trail 22 SL:
SUPERIOR VENTILATION FOR A DRY BACK
The reduced contact surface and large ventilation channels of the deuter Airstripes back system combined with perforated shoulder straps and hip fins ensure maximum airflow. The back system also distributes the pack’s weight close to the body for a snug, secure fit over any terrain.
SAFE ON VIA FERRATAS
Loops on the shoulder straps keep the carabiners of the via ferrata set close at hand. That, combined with the backpack’s compact, snug fit provides enhanced safety when climbing fixed-rope rout
PRACTICAL FEATURES FOR FAST ACTION
Thanks to a large front zipper opening and elastic front stash pocket, equipment and gear are always readily at hand, yet compactly stowed.
- Delrin® U-frames
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Load adjustment straps
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Stowable hip belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Zippered lid compartment
- Front zip access
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
600D PES REC BS
210D PA REC BS
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.